Breakfast at Ocean Plaza & Havana Bar?

Canadian_J

On Vista class ships, is there still a small breakfast buffet at Ocean Plaza and breakfast bites at the Havana Bar? It’s been several years since we were on this class of ship, and we couldn’t find a definitive answer about either. Looking forward to being aboard the Horizon later this month! Thanks in advance!

34 minutes ago, Canadian_J said:

On Vista class ships, is there still a small breakfast buffet at Ocean Plaza and breakfast bites at the Havana Bar? It’s been several years since we were on this class of ship, and we couldn’t find a definitive answer about either. Looking forward to being aboard the Horizon later this month! Thanks in advance!

There is not.  They stopped after restart and said it wouldn't be back.  I guess one of the "cut-backs."

Edited by StephPS79
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

There is not.  They stopped after restart and said it wouldn't be back.  I guess one of the "cut-backs."

Yep, they stopped it almost two years ago. We had a Havana cabin on the Panorama in October 2021 and it was great to grab something quickly in the morning. It was discontinued shortly thereafter. 😎

On a couple other class of ships they still offered the small breakfast (which opened a little earlier than marketplace buffet breakfast) items in ocean plaza area.  Had last December on MG and this past August on Sunshine, we expect to see it on MG again this December.  This was my early go to if I was up early by myself.  

I got coffee in the Havana bar a couple of times (love that coffee) but dont remember seeing any food offered, but was not looking for any either.  So some ships still have it.  

Edited by Drazil65

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. While it’s not a big thing, it was a nice touch and certainly was convenient for just a quick/light bite, especially while staying in a Havana room! I’ll set my expectations accordingly and report back after, for anyone else who might be wondering. 

• Like 1