Epic haven - where can I smoke?

beau11

No lectures please....

I have been reading conflicting reports on whether smoking is still permitted in Posh. Can someone please clarify for me.

I "assume" there will be other smokers than myself looking for an allowed area.

Thanks to all for your help.

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

In Spice H2O, you have one side in the aft section (starboard) on deck 16. 

There is also a side somewhere on deck 15.

I don't think that smoking is currently allowed in POSH. I think (not sure) that smoking was eliminated there after the refurb.

Bummer if I need to go to Spice H2O. Was hoping Posh still allowed smoking or they made other accommodations elsewhere within the haven.. (There's got to be a few other smokers looking for an allowed area,)

37 minutes ago, beau11 said:

Bummer if I need to go to Spice H2O. Was hoping Posh still allowed smoking or they made other accommodations elsewhere within the haven.. (There's got to be a few other smokers looking for an allowed area,)

I'm not 100% sure, though. 

The most recent dailies that I have seen for Epic didn't include POSH as a smoking area. 

22 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

No smokmg in the Haven thank God!  I don't to pay all that much only to have to shatr in someone else's suicide on the time delay plan...

Thank you for your opinion. You are a truly valued poster. Keep up the great work.

[geez]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

No smokmg in the Haven thank God!  I don't to pay all that much only to have to shatr in someone else's suicide on the time delay plan...

The question is if you "don't to pay all that much only to have to shatr" are you willing to pay more in order to shatr?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/10/2023 at 8:38 PM, Red-Sol said:

The question is if you "don't to pay all that much only to have to shatr" are you willing to pay more in order to shatr?

I am willing to pay for a new keyboard that does not have a short as sson as I find one I like, but I will still not have to "enjoy" being part of someone else's desire to slowly kill themself.

• 2 months later...

Was on the Epic in December.  As others have said, there is a smoking section on the top level of Posh.  It is not shaded and there is no elevator that will bring you there.  It’s up a flight of chairs.  Also as others have said, the smoking area on 15 is close and it is covered.