Royal Visa Credit Card

JalenR

6 minutes ago, JalenR said:

Hello! When you have unused onboard credit from a Royal Carribbean Visa does it go back on your card as a credit or back as reward points?

Thanks!

It goes back as a credit to whatever card you are using for your cruise purchases

I put any unused OBCs into my slot account, for lack of a better term, then cash it out and then cash the slot ticket in at the cashier cage.  Works out great.  I've heard that there is a limit to the amount you can do that with.  But, I, unfortunately, haven't had that many leftover OBCs and can't verify that.  I think the most I've cashed in was $400,00.  

2 hours ago, JalenR said:

Hello! When you have unused onboard credit from a Royal Carribbean Visa does it go back on your card as a credit or back as reward points?

Thanks!

Once you convert points to OBC, that point value becomes cash. It is no longer points. If there is any unused OBC, it will be credited back as cash. As Molly361 stated, it will go back to the card you use for your on-board account. If you use something other than the RCI Visa, it will go to that card, not the RCI Visa.