Does FAS Plus go on sale for Black Friday?

firstimer2009

58 minutes ago, firstimer2009 said:

I have a cruise booked for Septmeber 2024 and thinking about FAS Plus but not certain for the current place.  Does this go on sale during Black Friday?  

No. NCL is not like Royal who sends out Sale Sale Sale emails about once a day from the minute you book to the minute you sail. NCL does not run sales on their packages or ShoreEx. 

16 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

No. NCL is not like Royal who sends out Sale Sale Sale emails about once a day from the minute you book to the minute you sail. NCL does not run sales on their packages or ShoreEx. 

To be honest I learned about this on the Royal forum.  I also have a RC cruise planned for the same time period but after long consideration decided to stick with the NCL cruise.  I am not an every night big dining room MDR person and love the variety of the restaurants and bars and music on NCL Escape.  Well, I will just have to make a decision if it will be worth our while for the FAS Plus.  

And thank you for the fabulous review you did of Escape in May.  I read it tonight.  My husband loves Bourbon and Tobacco Road looks right up his alley.

Edited by firstimer2009

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Black Friday NCL "sales" are a myth.

Maybe…or not.  What I found last Black Friday was the “price” was reduced more than the previous few weeks.  While this may have or not been a product of a BF sale..it did result lower prices for our cruise coming up in less about 26 days.  So…just check out what is bring be offered.  You never know…..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laudergayle said:

Maybe…or not.  What I found last Black Friday was the “price” was reduced more than the previous few weeks.  While this may have or not been a product of a BF sale..it did result lower prices for our cruise coming up in less about 26 days.  So…just check out what is bring be offered.  You never know…..

Sales for cruise prices - do they not happen all the time?

Or, price reductions, if you will.

The thread started by asking about FAS +

And there are convincing posts here that add-ons (FAS, shrorex) do not go on sale.

7 hours ago, cruiser2015 said:

Sales for cruise prices - do they not happen all the time?

Or, price reductions, if you will.

The thread started by asking about FAS +

And there are convincing posts here that add-ons (FAS, shrorex) do not go on sale.

Oops…guess I missed the title and question…lol.  And, I included lots of typos for extra entertainment.