HELP! My sons ESTA is pending for the fourth day. We sail in a transatlantic from Southampton on Sunday. What can we do?

ellie1145

5 minutes ago, ellie1145 said:

We are staying overnight in a hotel near my daughter and grandchildren before we say goodbye to them tomorrow.

To our utter relief our son has just messaged to say it has been approved and he has his ESTA. 

Maybe his phone calls and the escalation of his case worked. We will never know. But we are so grateful. 

It’s been a really harrowing few days but I would like to thank all of you who have been so helpful and so concerned,  and who have shown such kindness. It has really been appreciated. 

There are, of course, lessons to be learned, but for the moment I can sleep easy and look forward to boarding the beautiful Anthem of the Seas on Sunday. 

Take care everyone and happy sailing!

A million thanks again. 

Good to hear! These kinds of threads are anxiety triggers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ellie1145 said:

We are staying overnight in a hotel near my daughter and grandchildren before we say goodbye to them tomorrow.

To our utter relief our son has just messaged to say it has been approved and he has his ESTA. 

Maybe his phone calls and the escalation of his case worked. We will never know. But we are so grateful. 

It’s been a really harrowing few days but I would like to thank all of you who have been so helpful and so concerned,  and who have shown such kindness. It has really been appreciated. 

There are, of course, lessons to be learned, but for the moment we can sleep easy and look forward to boarding the beautiful Anthem of the Seas on Sunday (with our son!)

Take care everyone and happy sailing!

A million thanks again. 

That is brilliant enjoy Lisbon and Vigo they are great places

45 minutes ago, ellie1145 said:

There are, of course, lessons to be learned, but for the moment we can sleep easy and look forward to boarding the beautiful Anthem of the Seas on Sunday (with our son!)

Great news!  I’ll be on the same cruise.  🙂

• Thanks 1