MSC Cruises' MSC Virtuosa To Star in New Channel 5 Series "The Good Ship Murder"

Host Kat

Yes, I just watched it.  It was a bit corny and I don't know why they chose such a short actor to play the Captain.

Oh, and it was full of Coronation Street cast-offs. 🙂

Edited by Ray66

Hello,

I watched it for about 15 minutes if only to find out what ship it was as the promo blurb was it was a 'luxury cruise ship' and I wondered if their idea of luxury and mine were the same.

Whether it was a massive paint job or careful video editing but I didn't spot anything external that identified it to anyone unfamiliar with the structure.

Regards,

Cublet

On 10/14/2023 at 6:39 AM, cublet said:

but I didn't spot anything external that identified it to anyone unfamiliar with the structure.

We spotted the MSC logo on the funnel or part of the infrastructure on the top deck.  There was also a spoken reference to something like a "Yacht Club dinner" and MSC have their "Yacht Club" areas.

Have to sgree with wineoclock. It was so bad it was "almost but not quite" good.  We did enjoy spotting locations we have visited and look forward to the next episode which should be Lisbon, one of our favourite cities.

Edited by edinburgher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1