Available juices that are included

Culinard13

Hey all, I’m sure this has been posted on here before and I just can’t use the search feature the right way to find it.

What types of juices are complimentary onboard? I know apple and orange juice are available at the dispensers but are there others?

I am a big fan of pineapple juice and am trying to see if I need to bring that onboard as part of my 12-pack if it’s not complimentary. If I were to go to a bar and ask for a pineapple juice, would I be charged for it?

Thanks in advance!

Pineapple juice isn't included.

Pretty much just coffee, tea, and lemonade is all you can count on. During breakfast hours they'll put apple/orange juice in the dispensers and it's free too. They used to put in a POG juice but I haven't seen it lately. In the dining room for breakfast they'll try to sell you the "fresh pressed" juice instead of giving you the free orange juice from concentrate - make sure you tell them what you want.

31 minutes ago, Culinard13 said:

Hey all, I’m sure this has been posted on here before and I just can’t use the search feature the right way to find it.

What types of juices are complimentary onboard? I know apple and orange juice are available at the dispensers but are there others?

I am a big fan of pineapple juice and am trying to see if I need to bring that onboard as part of my 12-pack if it’s not complimentary. If I were to go to a bar and ask for a pineapple juice, would I be charged for it?

Thanks in advance!

You can get Pineapple juice free as juice with breakfast/brunch in the dining room. It's a charge anywhere else. There is Orange/Guava juice on the breakfast buffet with the apple and orange juice. It's my favorite but it's the only place to get it. Any other time you want juice yes you would have to pay for it at the bar without a drink package.

1 minute ago, starstruck05 said:

You can get Pineapple juice free as juice with breakfast/brunch in the dining room. It's a charge anywhere else. There is Orange/Guava juice on the breakfast buffet with the apple and orange juice. It's my favorite but it's the only place to get it. Any other time you want juice yes you would have to pay for it at the bar without a drink package.

When's the last time you got pineapple juice in the MDR? I asked on my last cruise during seaday brunch and was told all they had free was orange and apple. They may not have understood my question and wanted to sell me the fresh pressed juice though.

2 minutes ago, mz-s said:

When's the last time you got pineapple juice in the MDR? I asked on my last cruise during seaday brunch and was told all they had free was orange and apple. They may not have understood my question and wanted to sell me the fresh pressed juice though.

My last cruise in August...had it every brunch. 

Edited by starstruck05
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, VaTech8912 said:

Amazing, they were consistent...hahahaha 

We were able to get tomato juice for free in June, so may be a new policy to get even more revenue.

I don't know about your cruise, but on mine so many wait staff spoke very poor English so I felt that they didn't understand what I was asking for many times.

1 hour ago, carohs said:

Anyone recall if these are available during lunch on embarkation day, or if we need to wait until breakfast the next day?

juices are only available at breakfast/brunch, which isn't served on embarkation day.

Edited by mz-s