The District Brewhouse

VickieN

I think we should tell people that the District beers are not included in the package. That would leave more for the rest of us 😁. Especially since they ran out of a number beers on our TA last November.

Having said that, the choice of beers on a "regular" bar menu on an NCL ship without a District is beyond pathetic. 

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The beer selection elsewhere on the ship is quite dismal... Not a fan of the Goose Island IPA... We loved the district brewhouse! After 5-6 days of hard alcohol it was nice to switch back to beer! (We had tried going earlier in the cruise, but we showed up before opening time, and didn't make it back until near the end... Will change that next time!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2023 at 9:21 PM, BirdTravels said:

Last week's menu 

image.thumb.png.ba0e44aac756c7c1a98edf2519c6ecc8.png

image.thumb.png.5c033062e400704a293bc546e0bf8480.png

image.thumb.png.85df093806ff54a9eebdf68ca15da7cb.png

image.thumb.png.1298f233bebdcd950f3440b863dcc3a1.png

image.thumb.png.5c033062e400704a293bc546e0bf8480.png

image.thumb.png.da777056d140c56487bd1e3994878122.png

image.thumb.png.1de6d6364320002142c758a1c70a3637.png

Yes, I realize I'm quoting a post from October.  That said, since this is about the Brewhouse I have critical information to share.  I believe that this menu is from the Joy, because there is no Guinness and Pop's Porter is the only dark ale.  Bliss and Encore have both had Guinness on tap.  That would be enough for me to book Bliss/Encore instead of the Joy.  Well, that and what they're doing to screw up the OL. 😬

38 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Yes, I realize I'm quoting a post from October.  That said, since this is about the Brewhouse I have critical information to share.  I believe that this menu is from the Joy, because there is no Guinness and Pop's Porter is the only dark ale.  Bliss and Encore have both had Guinness on tap.  That would be enough for me to book Bliss/Encore instead of the Joy.  Well, that and what they're doing to screw up the OL. 😬

Are they shrinking the Observation lounge? I love having a large variety of been on cruises. My problem with the Brew house is on my trip on the Escape last year they were out of most beers at the begining of the cruise and never replaced them.

40 minutes ago, detroitlions said:

Are they shrinking the Observation lounge? I love having a large variety of been on cruises. My problem with the Brew house is on my trip on the Escape last year they were out of most beers at the begining of the cruise and never replaced them.

They are shrinking the OL to put in more haven rooms.  Maybe if they sell enough of those high $ rooms they can afford to stock all the beers they have on the menu.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, yakcruiser said:

They are shrinking the OL to put in more haven rooms.  Maybe if they sell enough of those high $ rooms they can afford to stock all the beers they have on the menu.

I thought the first lien on any extra revenue was bringing back the hockey puck hash browns...😉

• Haha 2