Europe 2025 is open for booking

Eli_6

Your late to the game @Eli_6. I started a thread a week ago. We already have a cruise booked. 🙂

Also, no sailing from Spain as I saw.  They're using an interesting strategy to run a Spirit Class over for a dry dock at Cadiz and then doing Europe from there.

Edited by jsglow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jsglow said:

Your late to the game @Eli_6. I started a thread a week ago. We already have a cruise booked. 🙂

Also, no sailing from Spain as I saw.  They're using an interesting strategy to run a Spirit Class over for a dry dock at Cadiz and then doing Europe from there.

If they do to the Miracle what they did to the Pride it's curtains for the lower level of Dr. Frankenstein's Lab to make way for 5 new rooms and a dedicated chef's table. Adios Mr. Monster! 

12 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

If they do to the Miracle what they did to the Pride it's curtains for the lower level of Dr. Frankenstein's Lab to make way for 5 new rooms and a dedicated chef's table. Adios Mr. Monster! 

I suspect that's what'll happen. They get way better space utilization out of a single story dance club coupled with a Chef's Table and, importantly, a couple additional ADA cabins. I had only wished they had refurbished and branded the Deck 3 Raphiel's bar on Pride. But alas, that still has the art galley room.

• Like 1