MSC Seascape questions?

Basil4952

We have booked a Caribbean cruise on the Seascape in May 2024. I have some questions if anyone can help.

1. Do they cruiseline offer any cheaper drinks/internet packages nearer the departure date?

2. if you buy the alcohol free package, can you still purchase alcohol and just pay the difference?

3. my wife and son are big coffee drinkers, does the ship offer coffee cards (like Royal Caribbean)?
4. We are doing a 14 night cruise but go back into Miami half way through. Can we stay onboard? If we go off the ship, can we return at anytime?

5. on disembarkation day in Miami, is there anywhere to leave luggage for a few hours as we are not due at the airport until 1400?

thanks in advance 

1. No

2. No

3. No, but it is included in the drink package

4. You will have to disembark, then get back on. They will tell you where to meet.

5. No on the luggage. We are taking an excursion when we arrive in Miami that includes transportation to the airport at the end (I'm pretty sure they they will take our luggage as well.

Hope this helps

18 hours ago, Basil4952 said:

We have booked a Caribbean cruise on the Seascape in May 2024. I have some questions if anyone can help.

1. Do they cruiseline offer any cheaper drinks/internet packages nearer the departure date?

2. if you buy the alcohol free package, can you still purchase alcohol and just pay the difference?

3. my wife and son are big coffee drinkers, does the ship offer coffee cards (like Royal Caribbean)?
4. We are doing a 14 night cruise but go back into Miami half way through. Can we stay onboard? If we go off the ship, can we return at anytime?

5. on disembarkation day in Miami, is there anywhere to leave luggage for a few hours as we are not due at the airport until 1400?

thanks in advance 

Depends on what you mean by coffee.

Drip, espresso and cappuccinos are included, but as far as I know, could be wrong, Starbucks style are not... But could be wrong

1 hour ago, deliver42 said:

There is no paying the difference with MSC. Even if you have an alcohol package with MSC, if you go over the dollar amount, you pay the whole thing plus gratuity.

That was true, but changed a few months ago.  With the alcohol package, you pay the difference now.  In the OP's case, with no alcohol package, he would pay the whole price.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2023 at 7:50 AM, Basil4952 said:

thanks in advance 

To clarify Dogshooter's comment on #4, At you mid-point stop in Miami, you have options.  You can get off and quickly get back on after the ship count zeroes out, or you can go to Miami and do some sightseeing.  As long as you are back by the required check-in time (usually two hours before debarkation), you will be fine.  Since you have your cards for the next week already, you can bypass lines for check in.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, deliver42 said:

There is no paying the difference with MSC. Even if you have an alcohol package with MSC, if you go over the dollar amount, you pay the whole thing plus gratuity.

This is one of the few things I do know- they have changed this policy and now allow you to pay the difference, it is even listed on the drink menus