One Side in the Steakhouse

I think you’re supposed to only get one but I’ve been able to get the mushrooms for my steak and another side in the past. I know you’re not supposed to which is why I ask…But if they get strict about it my mushrooms will have to go.

Edited by Saint Greg

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think you’re supposed to only get one but I’ve been able to get the mushrooms for my steak and another side in the past. I know you’re not supposed to which is why I ask…But if they get strict about it my mushrooms will have to go.

Yep, my mushrooms had to go

• Like 1

We were on the Celebration in May & I think they were going thru a learning curve. We went the first night & the server didn't mention any thing about the wines, that we could have a free bottle of white or red or that they had a selection at a reduce price. After we received our drinks, I asked & the server,  did say it was available. I believe my husband got 2 sides without a problem. When speaking to the crew they were new to the ship.

• Like 1

We've always been able to order our entree, two appetizers, and two sides without problems.   The only variation between ships that we've noticed is that on the first night, a free bottle of wine was given to us for dinner, AND we were still able to to buy a bottle at half price.  Most have been this way, but on a couple of our cruises, they've told us one or the other, not both.  

• Like 1