How to upgrade anything on Royal Caribbean

26 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Off-topic... I saw that in your signature and originally thought it was for fans of the band, "Journey", lol. The 2 week part made me think that was probably wrong.

It some kind of throwback special cruise. Like they had a naturalist onboard last time. Do midnight food again. Some kind of throwback. My friend I booked harmony nov 26 and dec 3 is on a eastern journey cruise. He was in st kitts last sunday, enjoying a 12 top where carnival selected tablemates  unlike what rcl does any more. I picked Panama columbia aruba and curacao and costa rica. 3 will be new to me. Especially popular from Galveston. Though I'm not surprised it attracts more high loyalty still not happy they dont do priority. Carnival has priority debark as well as embark. On breeze we did a rescue coming in and didnt dock until 10 am. I was so glad I was priority. Special old time events.

The eastern was also tempting but dates for Panama worked better next jan. 

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3936/~/carnival-journeys-cruises

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, george35 said:

I would like to add another question to this topic, on a 3 day cruise ( we are D+ ) do we still get free drinks??

george35

Do you mean vouchers? Why wouldn’t you? As D+, you get 5 vouchers per day, regardless the length of cruise.