RT to Hawaii from Seattle?

Ramsdell

Anyone know if Princess is still doing the 2-week Hawaii cruise out of Seattle or when they would make it available for 2025?  My previous Princess cruise planner is no longer and the new person they assigned us was no help at all.  He told us to check back next year and proceeded to try and sell us some future cruise package deal…. Anyone have a good Princess Planner we could reach out too? 

We like Seattle because it is a quick train ride and my stepdad does not like flying. 

2 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

It doesn't appear there are any Hawaii sailings from Seattle, but there are from Vancouver which should be close enough to avoid a flight if you are in the Seattle area.

1 hour ago, skynight said:

Go to the Princess.com web site. Select 'find a cruise'. Select destination Hawaii. All Princess cruises will show. There are none from Seattle. There are some from S.F. and San Pedro, as well as some from Vancouver. 

I have been looking on the website for a few months.  They did have some sailings from Seattle as recent as 9/30 and have found some reviews but nothing yet for 2024 or 2025.  That is why I asked.  They must have discontinued it? 

27 minutes ago, JudithLynne said:

My DH and I did the Hawaii cruise RT Seattle twice this year.

The cruise that departed Sept 30th was not full at full capacity, which may be why Princess is pulling out of that port.

Could also be that when sailing from Vancouver Princess can offer one way Vancouver to Hawaii and one way Hawaii to Vancouver.