"Welcome Back" Promo?

FlaMariner

Just booked a cruise and asked for the welcome back credit from a cruise my husband and I did last month. She said she applied it. Now I'm looking at the invoice and it is applied just to me. The way I read the email with the language of "per person", it seemed like both my husband and I would receive onboard credit of $150 for a 28 day cruise ($300 total). What has been your experience when there are two of you?

But how long was your cruise? And what type of cabin did you get? That determines the amount of onboard credit you get. If you booked a verendah, 11-21 days, then that means you both got onboard credit. 

3 hours ago, jp12 said:

But how long was your cruise? And what type of cabin did you get? That determines the amount of onboard credit you get. If you booked a verendah, 11-21 days, then that means you both got onboard credit. 

It was a 24-day cruise in a Verandah. It was definitely $150 split between us, deposit paid with a number of FCDs from the recent cruise. Several months later, I decided to move the FCD to a 35-day cruise (different ship, different Verandah). The 2x$75 (or $150) disappeared as it was then too late for Welcome Back.

Edited by crystalspin