Lotus Spa, Salon and Thermal Suite Tour

Jayhoaps

I'm not sure if there is a "formal" tour.  I took my sister up to the SPA to show her around and get a Thermal Suite sticker for suites on the Caribbean Princess.  To my surprise, we were given a hostess to show us around.  Then we got a complimentary 10 minute massage sampler and a sample bag of aroma salt rub with a loofa. 

Be prepared, the salt solution leaked out into the plastic bag it was in when I had it INSIDE the airplane cabin with me.    

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever attended the Lotus Spa, Salon and Thermal Suite Tour? Any feedback? IS it worth going to take the tour? IS it interesting? Thanks in advance. Time. 

It's a quick guided walk around of the spa area and Thermal Suite. It's not some extra special experience in depth spa experience, maybe 10 minutes or so.  It happens throughout embarkation day, or any time if you're curious to see the facilities. Interesting? I suppose, if you e never seen the Thermal Suite, had a peek in the salon or been in a treatment room aboard. 

Edited by reedprincess