Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

Coffee drama at the princess live cafe.

A lady was ordering. I didn’t hear if she finished her order or not but a guy walks up and just says his order. The lady asks a question. Bartender asks her to wait one second (while he’s working on the tablet) she say okay…well I was here first but okay. He lets her finish her order. She ends up calling him rude. Definitely more excitement here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, DUCHESSRN said:

Enjoying you review so much ,we got off Regal last Sunday ,brutal debarkation...we are in our 70,s and doing well but some poor folks had trouble standing in the lines for so long .Not a chair in sight .

The B2B the week before was nice as customs came onto the ship , again what should have taken 30min took 2 hours as missing guests who had not got off ship. I guess their medallions did not ding right as they were long gone.

Go to the culinary show today if you can it was amusing .

Thanks. It’s on my list. Fortunately debarkation isn’t a big deal for me this time. I’m driving home and the saints are on bye. I picked the latest debark time.

• Like 5

We had DRAMA in next cabin last week ......around 10pm raised voices next door .Shouting bad language threats of violence .There were 2 small children  in the Cabin so we were very concerned .Next the guy goes onto the Balcony and smashes the chairs against the rail breaking them both and threatens to jump overboard ....

I called 911 as had the people on the other side ..ding in the cabin door with blood . 

Security took a long time to come ,well it seemed long around 7 mins..The children and wife it turns out were not in the cabin , the husband was fighting with his brother in law .

We thought the man would be put off at next port . Our poor cabin steward was called back to work and had to clean cabin ,the balcony furniture was replaced and the door .

Next day same man is on the balcony with a brace on his hand trying to chat to us like nothing happened ....

We did see a Medical Bill being delivered ...I was rather shocked he was not put off the ship.

We got 2 calls telling us matter resolved but no chocolate covered strawberries .

• Like 8

I mistook Princess live for Princess theater on the culinary event. But I figured it out when there were only two of us there at the start time.

Hustling down to the theater there’s a shopping thing going on so i had to fight my way through there

HOT COFFEE

HOT COFFEE COMING THROUGH.

one lady looks at my hand, sees a Bloody Mary and laughs.

IMG_7648.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 15