Is there a voyage planning grid available that can show me where each ship is in 2024?

Lynda S

I have just found that the river cruise we were going on in 2024 has been cancelled, so I would like to find in interesting Azamara cruise - or cruises - to replace this cancelled cruise. I am not tied in to any particular month or destination so I would like to see where the four ships will be during 2024.  This way I can find interesting B2B cruises as well as see where they will all be.

I know I have seen one on-line in the past, but I cannot locate it now.  

Thanks!

ahh, I never thought to search other sites, I was thinking it used to be on the Azamara sight, but now I can't find it there. 

I can do a general search and see what I find 'out there'. - thanks!  :-)) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lynda S said:

I have just found that the river cruise we were going on in 2024 has been cancelled, so I would like to find in interesting Azamara cruise - or cruises - to replace this cancelled cruise. I am not tied in to any particular month or destination so I would like to see where the four ships will be during 2024.  This way I can find interesting B2B cruises as well as see where they will all be.

Thanks!

Hi Lynda, You can do a search on Azamara's website by clicking on the orange "Find a Cruise" tab in the upper right hand corner.  Click on "Any Month" and then click on every month for 2024.  Once you have done this click on "Search".  A menu should appear on the left side of your screen titled "Filters".  From this screen you can select individual ships to see BtoB cruises or search by Destinations, Duration or Deals.  I hope this helps.  Regards, Paul

10 hours ago, Lynda S said:

Thanks!

The "brochure" has this: https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/e8a4bb3c?_aiid=14842&trots=dGVuZyUzRGVtJTNGc291cmNl#/e8a4bb3c/1

• Like 1

Thank you everyone, the one in the brochure was the one that I was looking for, it is less detailed than it used to be, as  it used to include the specific cruises, but it enabled me to see where the ships were at least so I could decide on an area and a ship.  From there, I used the search filter that Paf225 suggested to narrow the cruises down.. 

• Like 1