Dining packages

dmccadden

Hi

I am not sure how the packages work. When you go to the restaurant is the a limited menu for the people who have purchased the packages? On MSC they have a set menu which does not include everything, very frustrating. Can you order anything you want? I know drinks are extra but I am hoping that you can order anything on the menu.  It has been a couple years since our last RCCL trip. Thanks for any info!

7 hours ago, dmccadden said:

Hi

I am not sure how the packages work. When you go to the restaurant is the a limited menu for the people who have purchased the packages? On MSC they have a set menu which does not include everything, very frustrating. Can you order anything you want? I know drinks are extra but I am hoping that you can order anything on the menu.  It has been a couple years since our last RCCL trip. Thanks for any info!

Reservation times fill quickly. Make reservations as soon as you board.  As firefly said you can order anything anyone paying full price could order. 

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Reservation times fill quickly. Make reservations as soon as you board.  As firefly said you can order anything anyone paying full price could order. 

Exactly. Consider the length of the cruise, how full the ship will be, how many specialty rests on the ship  etc. Even with a 7 night package on a recent 14 night transatlantic cruise, we were unable to use 1 dinner because of no seating times available at any specialty. If there is a Jamie's on the ship you can usually walk in at 5 or 5:30 and get a table -- if you want to eat that early.