Cruising with others

Dwright826

Will carnival already know that we're together or will I have to inform them every time we eat. 

For example. The wife and I (same booking) made reservations at the Italian restaurant for 7 and so did my sister(different booking). We've done the whole cruise companions thing on the carnival website, so will they know we're together and want to be seated together automatically, or will I have to tell them?

We have done this before with a group of 10. We all went to the main dining room. I don't know how it works for the other restaurants. But everyone in your group should have the app. Like others have said link all your reservations together before the cruise. Make sure everyone is either on anytime or "standard" dining. We had a few that put the wrong selection, so the others had to move to anytime. Which meant we had to reserve our dinning every night.  As for the other restaurants you just reserve early and make sure you rooms are link for dinning. 

• Thanks 1

When we did the Cruise Companions, we were all sat together in the MDR. When I booked the steakhouse, paying for the same number of people that I had listed as my Companions, they did not put us together. I didn't know that until I stopped by the steakhouse on embarkation day to confirm that we were all ready to go. The lady there entered the update in their reservations/seating chart and got up put together.

• Thanks 1