11-16- 2023

Izena

Good afternoon everyone.  Wow November is half gone and thanksgiving is next week.   Decided to try and get back on track after next weeks cruise.  

To day has been great. Walked 2.9 miles this morning and  wasn’t exhausted.   ( they dogs are still resting from the walk).  I’m starting to feel better more like myself.  Blood pressure all over the place. The dentist and hematologist  offices use the wrist cuff which shows a lower bloood pressure than my upper arm.  I will try and figure it out.

• Like 2

Izena - How nice that you walked today!  Glad you are feeling it better.  When do you leave on your cruise?  Will you be gone on Thanksgiving?  

As usual I forgot to weigh myself this morning .. I will weigh tomorrow ... I am probably up this week as I was down last week.  Jan

• Like 2

I’m starting to eat more actual food again but my energy is still low from last week. The good news is my work days are much better and I’m playing catch up. I lost 2lb this week. I might hit 40lb lost before my cruise which is really impressive. 

Thank you ladies for all being here during this journey. The weekly weigh ins have made such a difference. When my weight goes up one week I don’t let it stress me because of the great vibe this community has.

If I only lost another 45lb I’d still be really happy but if it’s another 65lb I’d also be really happy. I will be happy in that healthy range. So with that said I’m close to being half way there and it’s been less than 5 months.

• Like 2

I lost 1 lb this week. I'll take it! At this point, long-term maintenance is my goal - I have lost and gained it back so many times in my adult life. I'm glad I have another cruise booked for October 2024 - let's see if I can do this! Oh, and my legs and ankle seem to be much better, for which I am thankful.

Izena, I'm glad you were able to get a good walk in! And I hope your blood pressure levels out.

Hoping you have a good weigh-in, Jan!

Great loss Solo! I hope you reach your 40 lb goal before your cruise!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Terri

• Like 2

I weighed myself this morning and I am up 1.0# this week.  I'm not surprised ...  I would like to lose at least 7# by our March cruise ... I know it's doable .... I just need to do it.

Terri - We also have a cruise October 2024 - what cruise line are you going on?

• Like 2

On 11/17/2023 at 11:01 AM, Jan_In_Maine said:

I weighed myself this morning and I am up 1.0# this week.  I'm not surprised ...  I would like to lose at least 7# by our March cruise ... I know it's doable .... I just need to do it.

Terri - We also have a cruise October 2024 - what cruise line are you going on?

Jan - you are right, it is doable! Here's hoping you are able to achieve your goal!

We are going on Royal Caribbean. How about you?

Terri