Internet Access on Constellation?

LB_NJ

How is Internet access on Celebrity Constellation?

The last time I had internet access was on Summit in 2022 years ago and it was terrible.

I am looking at the Black Friday deal for Constellation WiFi and the price is OK but only if the Internet access is decent.

The complete fleet has been updated to StarLink.   While you will not get the speed you are accustomed to at home it is not bad.   Premium is throttled to about 5 MPS Down and 3 MPS Up.   Which I find find for Zoom Calls, Streaming and other needs.   Upload of pictures to CC can take 5-10 seconds but rarely have a failure.   They internet routers work off a  packet rotation system so no one user can drain all the bandwidth.  

I have never tried Basic but what I read it is only good for texting and light email use.   I'm sure others that have used it can give a better report than me.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I have never tried Basic but what I read it is only good for texting and light email use.   I'm sure others that have used it can give a better report than me.

The only option for my cruise is Premium.

7 minutes ago, LB_NJ said:

The only option for my cruise is Premium.

I believe it was last month they eliminated the sale of Classic.   If one books a cruise and choose the "All Included" which also eliminated gratuities you receive the Classic Internet.    Those booking can either keep Classic or pay additional to upgrade to premium.

Your are 100% correct that you can now only purchase Premium.