Hub App Help

momof3cruisers

I cannot figure out how to add another cruise to the Hub. I swear I have done it before. It wouldn’t be a huge deal if I was adding ne that comes after the one I’m already signed in for, but the new one is less than three weeks away. 

Can anyone at least tell me how to start this process?

depending on your device, there is no need to uninstall and reinstall the app. You can go to the app storage settings to clear the cache and data

on android devices go to settings->app->carnival hub->storage to clear everything

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

depending on your device, there is no need to uninstall and reinstall the app. You can go to the app storage settings to clear the cache and data

on android devices go to settings->app->carnival hub->storage to clear everything

This is true.  Well, hopefully - I don't totally trust a "clear cache" function, but usually they work.

Just now, pinklucky61 said:

On Shipmate app you can list all your upcoming as well as past cruises.

But the value in the Carnival HUBApp is what it does for you once on board, IMHO.  The countdown is nice, but believe me, I know when my next cruise is coming up, I don't need an app to remind me...

• Like 4

18 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

If you de-install the app and then reinstall, you can then log into your app again with the closer booking.  Which you will want once on board.

Actually, all I had to do was logout and the log back in with the closer cruise. All set now. 16 days!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Ah, cool!  I guess I am remembering the days when you could not log out from the app. You had to uninstall it.

A lot of people (myself included) just close an app rather than logging out then closing. We really need to (occasionally) log out then back in for apps to work properly.

On 11/17/2023 at 7:36 AM, ProgRockCruiser said:

But the value in the Carnival HUBApp is what it does for you once on board, IMHO.  The countdown is nice, but believe me, I know when my next cruise is coming up, I don't need an app to remind me...

I know when my cruise is coming up also................usually about the same time the airlines start messing with my flights! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

I know when my cruise is coming up also................usually about the same time the airlines start messing with my flights! 

I’m going on two cruises out of Galveston in Feb. First one, SW changed our flight going and my friends’ flight back home. I’m staying in Galveston for a couple of days. The people joining me are coming from 3 different states than I am. All flying SW. ALL the flights both coming and going got changed this last week. At this point we still have months to go so I’m expecting more changes.

41 minutes ago, momof3cruisers said:

I’m going on two cruises out of Galveston in Feb. First one, SW changed our flight going and my friends’ flight back home. I’m staying in Galveston for a couple of days. The people joining me are coming from 3 different states than I am. All flying SW. ALL the flights both coming and going got changed this last week. At this point we still have months to go so I’m expecting more changes.

And I mostly fly with Southwest also so you are preaching to the choir. I feel your angst!

• Like 1