Is there a way to see what ports a past cruise went to?

OttawaJohn

Hello all

My wife and I are trying to determine when we went to a specific port but don't have access to our past invoices to see.  I know on the NCL website under Latitudes you can see your cruise history, but it doesn't include port info.

Anyone know if there is somewhere on the site where you can get more detailed info on past cruises, or even access past invoices?

Thanks in advance.

55 minutes ago, shof515 said:

use the shipmate app

Dammit, last thing I needed was to become addicted to another cool app 🙂 Man I love this thing, wish I'd known about it before.  Adding all my cruises to the history now! 

Thanks!

LOL at those of you that assume all information can be found in an email or on line.

Depending on how long ago the cruise happened, there  was no email or internet because there were no home computers.

My first NCL cruise was 1978. Nope, not an email to be found on that one.

While I may not remember the exact itinerary of any one cruise, I do remember the ports.

In the case of the 1978 Starward cruise, ports included Port Antonio, Jamaica, and Port-au-Prince, Haiti. The rest is a blank.

• Haha 2

In the beginning of our travels, we used a TA who never gave us the final copies of the invoices, so we don't have copies, either electronics or paper.  We have our notes but in this case, we missed writing down a port, hence our confusion.

We're much more methodical now and have detailed notes on all our trips to keep track of it.

On 11/19/2023 at 9:21 AM, Homosassa said:

My first NCL cruise was 1978. Nope, not an email to be found on that one.

I'm unofficial historian for my family, and I was able to find the itinerary for my grandparents' cruise in 1986 by searching historical newspapers for the ads. Ships sailed much more set itineraries back then.