Embarkation Miami

debnjoe1438

So sorry if I'm asking to many questions. However here's another one. I don't know if I read it here or saw a video, at any rate I read or heard that some folks would embark at the east door of terminal C while others would embark at the west door. Well I am looking at my embarkation form and I am not seeing any mention of east, west or anyother directions. One page of all the forms states Seaside uses terminal C. 

Are the passengers split up east and west? If so where do I find this information? 

Thanks

On our recent Seascape cruise of Oct. 29, 2023, we embarked at Terminal C.

The lower decks used the west door (door closest to Miami), and the higher decks used the east door (closest to the ocean).  We were on Deck 5, but I don't remember how high the lower decks went, but yes, there are two doors, and they are clearly marked.  This was nowhere on our documents, but I read about it here on Cruise Critic prior to our sailing.  Thanks again, Cruise Critic!

By the way, although we embarked at Terminal C, we disembarked at Terminal B, so we had a rather long walk to get back to the Terminal C parking lot after the cruise.

Happy cruising!

4 minutes ago, relaxatsea said:

On our recent Seascape cruise of Oct. 29, 2023, we embarked at Terminal C.

The lower decks used the west door (door closest to Miami), and the higher decks used the east door (closest to the ocean).  We were on Deck 5, but I don't remember how high the lower decks went, but yes, there are two doors, and they are clearly marked.  This was nowhere on our documents, but I read about it here on Cruise Critic prior to our sailing.  Thanks again, Cruise Critic!

By the way, although we embarked at Terminal C, we disembarked at Terminal B, so we had a rather long walk to get back to the Terminal C parking lot after the cruise.

Happy cruising!

Thank you, appreciate the info. Hopefully we disembark at C. If not, no worries as I'm sure we will need the exercise after the cruise. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...