Quietest Veranda Stateroom on Marina?

bethsanfrancisco

In 2018 i stayed in cabin 7029 on Marina and didnt sleep well because I could hear the people in the adjoining rooms closing drawers and closet doors.  I dont think they were slamming them at all, I could just hear them.  In 2013 I sailed on Nautica and didnt hear a thing.

Has anyone stayed in an exceptionally quiet veranda stateroom on Marina?

Thanks! 

It is not so much the cabin  other than those  over/under the Theater or under the gym  but those pax occupying  the adjacent cabins

On one sailing  we had neighbours that liked to stay up  late   ..no problem it is their holiday also

The problem was they would come back to the cabin  at 1 or 2 am & proceed  to bang the drawers  & the closet doors turn on the TV   & talk very loudly to each other

Some people  it is all about them with no consideration to others

4 hours ago, LHT28 said:

It is not so much the cabin  other than those  over/under the Theater or under the gym  but those pax occupying  the adjacent cabins

On one sailing  we had neighbours that liked to stay up  late   ..no problem it is their holiday also

The problem was they would come back to the cabin  at 1 or 2 am & proceed  to bang the drawers  & the closet doors turn on the TV   & talk very loudly to each other

Some people  it is all about them with no consideration to others

My BIL is a cabinet-banger. He would go into his kitchen and make a constant racket from him opening and closing cabinets/drawers. I don't think he realizes he's doing it. Still annoying but I tune out a lot of things so just add this to my list 😉

• Haha 1