Bourbon and Whiskey

MartiniBarhooked

Just off the Ascent.  Several new choices but all at an up charge.  Up Charge examples:  Eagle Rare $8.  EH Taylor $13  Jack Daniels Single Barrel $8

Basil Hayden $3  Whistle Pig $not sure.  Woodford double oak  $6.  Would not be surprised if there is a Ultra Premium Drink Package in the future.

All the menu drinks in Eden were $3 up charge.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saturngrl said:

Did you have the Classic or Premium beverage package?  I'm glad to see some of these offerings for our next sailing! 

Sorry I will edit my post. Not able to edit the original post.   We never cruise without the Premium Package.  So the up charges are anything above $17.

Edited by MartiniBarhooked

1 hour ago, MartiniBarhooked said:

Sorry I will edit my post. Not able to edit the original post.   We never cruise without the Premium Package.  So the up charges are anything above $17.

Thx for the heads up. No Blanton's? I went through a bottle of it on the Edge back in August.  I think the upcharge was $4-5/pour....well worth it for me!

14 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Best bourbon in your opinion on the premium without an upcharge?  Seen any Wild Turkey 101?  

Thanks for posting those above...

They had 101 in Craft Social on Equinox last week.

Edited: Not sure if it required an upcharge or not. Whisk(e)y just isn't a big thing on Celebrity, IMHO.

Edited by markeb

2 hours ago, markeb said:

They had 101 in Craft Social on Equinox last week.

Edited: Not sure if it required an upcharge or not. Whisk(e)y just isn't a big thing on Celebrity, IMHO.

yes 101 is in the Premium Selection.  Bourbon for the past couple of years just keeps growing in popularity around the country.  

30 minutes ago, MartiniBarhooked said:

yes 101 is in the Premium Selection.  Bourbon for the past couple of years just keeps growing in popularity around the country.  

In the country, yes. On cruises, still not as much. There was an OK selection on Equinox last week. I honestly really didn't have but one or two. They had Angels, but I'm not sure of the price. Honestly, even their Scotch Whisky selection seems to have diminished. Rum and vodka, and largely gin (thanks to the martini bar, probably).

• Like 1