Muster drill on escape

markf

Watch the safety video, watch the safety video again, then watch the safety video a third time.

Once on Board, head to your muster station and have your card scanned, and you're done.

As a courtesy to your fellow passengers, please do this as close to boarding as possible.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jkbec101 said:

Watch the safety video, watch the safety video again, then watch the safety video a third time.

Once on Board, head to your muster station and have your card scanned, and you're done.

As a courtesy to your fellow passengers, please do this as close to boarding as possible.

This is the video you had to watch during check  in?  Or is there some other?   

The safety video is the same one during check in, but you'll get a bunch of emails asking you to watch it, even though you already have.  I was poking fun at how many times I've been asked to watch it between check-in and embarkation.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jkbec101 said:

The safety video is the same one during check in, but you'll get a bunch of emails asking you to watch it, even though you already have.  I was poking fun at how many times I've been asked to watch it between check-in and embarkation.

I thought so, but reason I was asking is I've never gotten any emails reminding me to watch it.. again.. and again.. and again..  I've heard about people getting spammed about it. 

On the Escape last month we got several emails leading up to the cruise to watch the safety video.  As part of the online check-in you also have to watch the safety video.  You'll also see it when you get aboard at some point also.  As soon as you board you go to your muster station & have your key card scanned by the crew waiting there to do so.  Easy, peasy!!