Need help identifying necklace my wife saw on the sale table

Hi my family's party of 12 just finished the Thanksgiving cruise on Independence of the Seas.

On the way home my wife mentioned regret for not buying a necklace she really liked during one of the table-sales in the promenade.

I'm trying to find that necklace to surprise her for Christmas. If anyone could help it would be a little Christmas miracle.for her.

It's a necklace & earing set,  two-tone with rose gold and silver.  The shape was Finieal kinda like the common vintage christmas ornament shape but it was a Filigree style so it was hollow if that makes sense.  Here's an example of the filgree style and the ornament shape.

Any info you can find out would be amazing!  Thanks!!!

teardrop filigree.jpg

jewelry example of shape.jpg

1 hour ago, WhitePastyGingers said:

A great idea, thanks!!!! 

That is your best bet.  I found out about the vendor thing when I bought something while on Indy  and the register receipt had the vendors name and address on it, and it was a UK address.  I believe Indy sailed out of england when it was new, so that made sense.  On a later cruise on another ship, we had a chat with a gal who said her job was to visit the shops on each ship to do inventory, she worked for the vendor. I asked about Indy and she said that was one she did not do, wasn't the vendor she worked for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WhitePastyGingers said:

Hi my family's party of 12 just finished the Thanksgiving cruise on Independence of the Seas.

On the way home my wife mentioned regret for not buying a necklace she really liked during one of the table-sales in the promenade.

I'm trying to find that necklace to surprise her for Christmas. If anyone could help it would be a little Christmas miracle.for her.

It's a necklace & earing set,  two-tone with rose gold and silver.  The shape was Finieal kinda like the common vintage christmas ornament shape but it was a Filigree style so it was hollow if that makes sense.  Here's an example of the filgree style and the ornament shape.

Any info you can find out would be amazing!  Thanks!!!

teardrop filigree.jpg

jewelry example of shape.jpg

Saw some nice Filigree style necklaces on Etsy, so you might check those out!

Extra Long Filigree necklace with puffed silver ball pendant  36” with Ornate Chain Plus Size necklace