*LIVE* from the Inaugural Voyage of the Norwegian Viva December 2, 2023

BirdTravels

3 minutes ago, sansroof said:

I’m so confused - I’ve read several live reports from Viva - how is this an inaugural voyage? Did I accidentally get into a Delorean? 🤣

There's the maiden voyage and then there's the inaugural voyage.  Not always the same...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

Following your trip report, we board on Weds. Could you verify what toiletries are provided in standard cabins? Specifically if body lotion is provided? Thank you! 

I was on the Viva TA and there was no body lotion provided in the cabin, only liquid soap at the sink, shampoo and shower gel in the shower.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On a cruise and need some mommy and daddy time, make sure to enroll the kiddos in the Splash Academy on embarkation day and have them attend on the first night to make friends. 

The Academy space on the Viva is small and it is made smaller since they have not created a separate teen club,,, yet. 

IMG_3805.thumb.jpeg.aec462dfc98282dee1427b6eff83dc5e.jpegIMG_3806.thumb.jpeg.87ebba220e66a3546dcd7b0dc9d60ce8.jpegIMG_3807.thumb.jpeg.95dd0ee8e01fee5f6db48a57f32a0093.jpegIMG_3808.thumb.jpeg.0be386e99994cdcbd56c3abc46effb69.jpeg

IMG_3702.jpeg

IMG_3703.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

13 minutes ago, sansroof said:

I’m so confused - I’ve read several live reports from Viva - how is this an inaugural voyage? Did I accidentally get into a Delorean? 🤣

The ship was just christened this week. And this is the first passenger voyage after she was officially named. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, sansroof said:

The word inaugural seems to be used rather liberally.  I'll be on Viva Dec 15 and I see people referring to that cruise as the "inaugural San Juan" cruise.  

5 minutes ago, dock said:

@BirdTravels,  enjoying following along. Have you been on the Prima and if so did you do a live? 
Booked Prima for Iceland so looking for reviews. Thanks. 

The Bird has sailed on the Prima twice and did a live post both times. Here the cruise this same week last December. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1