Does Celebrity follow sister Line Royal on a once a day room makeup?

DJLDRUMS

20 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, unfortunately Celebrity does not do that like Royal does.   To get bottled water in your room you need to be sailing in Aqua Class or a suite. 

Or, as we also have the drink package for our upcoming cruise  ask the bar tender if we can get a couple of cans of water AFTER we give him a little for his services ...maybe???

6 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Did you love the plastic dishes in Windjammer 🤣

we also decided they would almost give the cruise away for free to get us back on RCL , or have a lot of friends sailing on the cruise 

YIKES!!! if RC can't keep the Windjammer clean along with the bathroom up to a high standard then I don't blame you for taking another look elsewhere.

Just now, DJLDRUMS said:

Or, as we also have the drink package for our upcoming cruise  ask the bar tender if we can get a couple of cans of water AFTER we give him a little for his services ...maybe???

Just ask they will give you a couple can without a tip

i would always pick up a couple for the cabin, they also give un opened beer and sodas to take to the room 

5 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

You should be able to get water with your drink package whether you give the bartender something for his service or not. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 7:36 AM, cruisestitch said:

No complimentary in-room bottle water.  There may be a couple of bottles of water in the state room but if you use them you will be charged.

That's not going to happen !  Almost like being tantalized to eating the forbidden fruit and pay for it later. I'm thinking each cabin must have a sign by the water in the room letting you know? 

Just now, DaKahuna said:

You should be able to get water with your drink package whether you give the bartender something for his service or not. 

That too is a possibility daKahuna. But as most of us realize if you can locate a good bar followed by an even better bartender to make you a perfect drink...cash is always appreciated and understood in any language as a gesture for their service. At least its worked for us on RC.

2 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

That too is a possibility daKahuna. But as most of us realize if you can locate a good bar followed by an even better bartender to make you a perfect drink...cash is always appreciated and understood in any language as a gesture for their service. At least its worked for us on RC.

Never had to do that on X 

• Like 2

On 12/2/2023 at 7:08 PM, DJLDRUMS said:

Like Royal, are guests on all Celebrity ships offered either a morning or evening cabin attendant cleaning and makeup?

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Honestly for us we wouldn't mind if they went to once a day room cleaning if they put more money into better food quality.  Sailed a Royal TA where they did once a day and it was not a big deal.

2 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

And it works that way on Celebrity as well, though not always necessary. While I find that a solid philosophy to follow, i have always had excellent service on Celebrity whether I tipped or not  I also found that tipping works well with the bar service staff as well if you are seated at one of the tables and not directly at the bar.  As they say - kindness goes a long way. 

@LB_NJ Celebrity has a "Go Green" program where you can select once a day service and when we have chosen it, we noticed almost no difference at all.  Celebrity gives you the equivalent of one days cruise points if you select Go Green 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

And it works that way on Celebrity as well, though not always necessary. While I find that a solid philosophy to follow, i have always had excellent service on Celebrity whether I tipped or not  I also found that tipping works well with the bar service staff as well if you are seated at one of the tables and not directly at the bar.  As they say - kindness goes a long way. 

@LB_NJ Celebrity has a "Go Green" program where you can select once a day service and when we have chosen it, we noticed almost no difference at all.  Celebrity gives you the equivalent of one days cruise points if you select Go Green 

Can you elaborate a little more on that "Go Green"                                                                                   Tell me, how do you receive points once a month with Celebrity without even taking a cruise? I read this from a previous post. So, what about already having paid the pre cruise gratuities on X. It probably doesn't make sense to opt to Go Green now. Right? Anyone?

20 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

Can you elaborate a little more on that "Go Green"                                                                                   Tell me, how do you receive points once a month with Celebrity without even taking a cruise? I read this from a previous post. So, what about already having paid the pre cruise gratuities on X. It probably doesn't make sense to opt to Go Green now. Right? Anyone?

Search on Celebrity website for the go green program 

we did it on a 16 day cruise and cabin was always very clean 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

Go Green is an optional program where instead of a full service of your stateroom twice a day, you get full service once a day and a general clean up / towel replaced the other time.  You get the equivalent of one days sailing in points, e.g. 8 points if you are in a sky suite, for your cruise. 

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/GOGREEN_OPTIN

No, to get Captain's Club points, you have to said with Celebrity.  They do have a Power Up program when you can watch Webinars or read about upcoming features and receive points but those have taped off significantly since the restart.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits

Scroll down to "Introuducing Power UP Points" 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Did you love the plastic dishes in Windjammer 🤣

we also decided they would almost give the cruise away for free to get us back on RCL , or have a lot of friends sailing on the cruise 

I was too busy looking at the disgusting food caked on the Windjammer windowsill to notice the plastic dishes. However, I did manage to track down a ship's Office to show him. By the expression on his face when he apologized and walked away the ---- was going to hit the fan!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

I was too busy looking at the disgusting food caked on the Windjammer windowsill to notice the plastic dishes. However, I did manage to track down a ship's Office to show him. By the expression on his face when he apologized and walked away the ---- was going to hit the fan!!!!

WOW!!! that disgusting observation had to have got by other "white shirts" first. Some people's heads had to roll as a result. Nice one thanks for posting.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 7:08 PM, DJLDRUMS said:

Like Royal, are guests on all Celebrity ships offered either a morning or evening cabin attendant cleaning and makeup?

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

We were just on Reflection doing a B2B transatlantic and we have cabin cleaning twice a day with chocolates on our pillows.

• Like 2