Apex --- Disembarking Question

chill993

Hello

I understand the ships typically start at 7:00am and are complete with disembarking by 9:00am.  I have a 11:13am flight leaving Ft Lauderdale.  Do you think I'll have enough time to make my flight?  

Thank you. I'm ordering a car service to the port from my hotel; however, I didn't pre-arrange a shuttle to the airport.  I tried booking through Celebrity's portal, but the option was grayed out.  Will there be shuttle services or taxi services when I'm off the ship?

Just got off apex Nov 18. We had an 11:10 flight. We took a taxi ( they are lined up there. And are a flat 20 fee. They also have rideshare which tries to get you before the taxis. We did that one time and they make you wait until the van is full so walk past them to the taxis. also have cash which is faster than a credit card) 
We were in group 1 and did not walk our bags off. We were through security at the airport by 8:00. HOWEVER last year we were in the third group off in Fort Lauderdale and they had an issue with immigration and we didn’t get through immigration until 8:30. We once got to the Fort Lauderdale airport and the line at security and bag drop off was so long I almost missed a 1:00 flight. When you get on the ship talk to guest relations so they put you in an early group. They are usually pretty good about that.