OBC for ladies haircuts?

zoncom

I had a ton of SBC to use on our last cruise and booked several hair treatments:
1. A 3 pack of wash and blowouts, all turned out fabulous

2 A roots touchup, toner and trim (with same person that did my wash/blowouts) and I was thrilled with the color which my at-home stylist has been unable to replicate (note: if you like it, ask for the formula!). The trim followed my cut and the stylist listened when I said no texturizing.
I was pleased with all of this but here is definitely upselling (a gentle “no, I’m not going to do that” usually works) and I don’t think I would necessarily have foils or full color done.

I was also happy with pedis (on Marina and on one of the smaller ships previously).  Enough so that I’m skipping one just before my January cruise and booking one on board.

The spa folks seemed to be well trained.

Just got off 77-day cruise on Regatta.  I had one haircut priced at $129 + service charge.  The cut included wash and style.  The quality of the cut was good though he went shorter than I would have preferred.  Others said the same thing.  On the positive side, I didn’t need a second cut because he went so short.  There was only one person onboard in the salon doing cuts for both men and women.  DH also got a haircut and it is an excellent cut and priced much more reasonably than the women’s cuts at $49 which did not include washing.  I could have washed my own hair for that kind of savings!

22 minutes ago, vlthom said:

I could have washed my own hair for that kind of savings!

I have never seen anyplace - granted I live on the Left Coast - where men's and women's haircuts cost the same. Never 🙂

1 minute ago, clo said:

I have never seen anyplace - granted I live on the Left Coast - where men's and women's haircuts cost the same. Never 🙂

Neither have I…good point;  however, this was also the most expensive cut of my life and not my favorite either.