App Issues

Musigurl

Just now, hrhdhd said:

Yes. Onboard now and app is essentially unusable. I use the web version.

I especially like the teensy text in the messaging part of the app. It's made even better with the gray background. Do they think we're all in our teens with 20/20 vision?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, POA1 said:

I especially like the teensy text in the messaging part of the app. It's made even better with the gray background. Do they think we're all in our teens with 20/20 vision?

I haven't even gotten that far. My screen just flashes and whatever I press isn't there anymore. Good thing I don't have epilepsy.

• Haha 1

Just now, hrhdhd said:

I haven't even gotten that far. My screen just flashes and whatever I press isn't there anymore. Good thing I don't have epilepsy.

I've been lucky. No issues so far. Both of us are are Android, latest version.

• Like 1

Just now, hrhdhd said:

I'll be in the cabana area tomorrow after breakfast if you want help. Just watch this thread and you'll probably see some random breakfast musings.

I was able to use the app on our recent K cruise, using an Android.  We have a cruise next week on Zaandam- the app doesn't show any of our pre booked/pd tours, but the web site does.  So hopefully they will populate correctly once on board.  I have printed documentation of our pre paid tours just in case.

I agree that the font they use is sometimes difficult to read on a small phone screen.