Port Of Miami Parking

cruisinfanatic

I live near Fort Lauderdale and would only ever park at the port in Miami.  While many safe and trustworthy off-site parking companies exist near Port Everglades and Port Canaveral, the same is not true near PortMiami.

• Like 1

We have used Premier Cruise Parking in the MET3 ramp many times, very close to the port.  I costs about one third of what you will pay at A ramp at the port.  For some reason RCI parking costs quite a bit more than the other $22 ramps.  Last time I checked Premier was about $11. The shuttles can be slow so I drop off the bags then go park.  I have read that you can get stuck in line in the port ramps while waiting to pay to exit.  Flip a coin.

• Like 2

On 12/15/2023 at 10:51 PM, neptuno said:

We have used Premier Cruise Parking in the MET3 ramp many times, very close to the port.   Last time I checked Premier was about $11. The shuttles can be slow so I drop off the bags then go park.  

Plus 1 for Premier parking. No issues using them in the past. Just booked them for my cruise in January. Might be slow loading the first shuttles of the day as the line can be long but you'll get to the port. 

6 hours ago, villageidit said:

Plus 1 for Premier parking. No issues using them in the past. Just booked them for my cruise in January. Might be slow loading the first shuttles of the day as the line can be long but you'll get to the port. 

how much trouble getting back to car?

The parking in garages near the Port are fine and safe. The days of parking in empty lots are pretty much long gone as there are very few empty lots left in Miami. At least close to the port. But I would not park anywhere more than say a 10-min shuttle drive from the Port. 

Parking at the port is going to be much easier though. From the reviews, it is the shuttle drop off and pick up that really can get bad sometimes. Overall its about saving money vs saving time/convenience  and an added level of safety parking in the port, but not that big of a deal anymore when you are looking at parking at garages in Downtown. 

• Like 1