Cpap machine on Norwegian Escape

cinstev

1 hour ago, cinstev said:

Hi, I use a cpap and need to know if I need to bring an extension cord for it and is there a plug close to the head of the bed. Also is the water ok to use or do I need to bring distilled water. Thanks!

Yes you can bring a cord and if you contact NCL they will supply you with distilled water.  If it's not there when you arrive, your room steward will bring you some.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cinstev said:

Hi, I use a cpap and need to know if I need to bring an extension cord for it and is there a plug close to the head of the bed. Also is the water ok to use or do I need to bring distilled water. Thanks!

Use The Accessibility Coordinators will contact you prior to your cruise as soon as we receive your Guest Special Needs Request Form so that we can try to viably meet your needs and expectations. Onboard, the Norwegian Cruise Line Access Officer will be the primary person managing all of your special needs.

They answer me att destilled  water delevery to the cabin but take with yout own extension cord. On board they Have few extension. its better take Your own.

• Like 1

i always bring my machine with me, and pack an extension cord. ive also had the cabin steward bring one with no problems. the last ruise, he even asked if i needed the distilled water and offered to bring it.

dont worry, there is no problem, and there is usually a plug somewhere close by to the bed. also just to be safe, bring along a european adapter

6 hours ago, cinstev said:

In standard rooms, there is no power near the bed. It is across the room on the desk/counter. You will need an extension cord. We carry a 12' and 6' light weight extension cord which works for almost every NCL stateroom.

You can request free distilled water from the NCL access desk: https://www.ncl.com/about/accessible-cruising

We have found that a request made in advance is almost never satisfied. And we always just chase down our cabin steward and ask them to bring a bottle. 

Thanks for the reminder!  I have to throw an extension cord in my bag.  As for the water… I travel frequently for work and stopped using it, because it’s a hassle. I didn’t really notice a difference. 

8 hours ago, cinstev said:

Bring your own cord, just make sure it is a plain extension cord and does not have a built in surge suppressor.  They will provide distilled water for you.  Let them know ahead of time.  There is a page on the NCL site to make ADA or other special requests,  Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1