Eclipse wine experiences

Yodalicious

World wine Tasting and wine and food tasting

we are considering these experiences.  The websites do not show either day or time.  Are they available multiple times during each

cruise  or are they a “to be determined” offering?   If you have attended, how were they?

We have done the WW Tasting and enjoyed it.  
If you book ask your sommlier on day 1 when it will be held.  We booked a different tasting pre cruise and didn’t get notified when it was.  Mid cruise we asked and was told it was held the day before.  They gave us the date and time of the 2nd time it would be held.  We showed up but there was no one ( including a sommelier) there.  

Now we just wait and book once on the ship when the dates/times are set. 

I was on Eclipse in August and had seen the WW tasting listed in the app planner in the days prior to cruise.  I believe it was held the day after embarking, first sea day.  Showed up at Cellar Masters about 15 mins prior to event, and glad I did.  I really liked it.  Stations set up with wine from several countries and a nice spread of wine-complementary munchies. 

IMG_3746.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 9:46 AM, Tina99 said:

I was on Eclipse in August and had seen the WW tasting listed in the app planner in the days prior to cruise.  I believe it was held the day after embarking, first sea day.  Showed up at Cellar Masters about 15 mins prior to event, and glad I did.  I really liked it.  Stations set up with wine from several countries and a nice spread of wine-complementary munchies. 

IMG_3746.jpeg

what was the cost?