Norwegian Spirit Entertainment

Posted (edited)

It has been a lot of years since we've been on the Spirit and it was just a 7 nighter.  We'll be on her for 16 nights in April and I'm curious about

entertainment in the Stardust Theater.  The only entertainment listed on NCL website is Blazing Boots, Elements and Deal or No Deal (not sure where that is held).  I'm hopeful NCL will have the usual musical entertainment elsewhere on the ship because we love to drop into a bar, have a drink and enjoy the music.

For the main theater I'm guessing they will have guest entertainers (singer / singers, magician etc).  For those of you that have been on longer cruises on the Spirit was there one or two shows per night in the Stardust Theater?  Some nights was there no entertainment there?  What time (or times) was showtime ?

Getting ready to make dinner reservations as we like to eat early and some times are already gone.  We have our two latitude dinners, two F@S plus an additional two F&S prepurchased for reduced price so six specialty nights.  Unfortunately it shows Onda not available to book.

Thanks so much.

Edited by kjquilts

I was on the Spirit in Sept. of 22. They had some kind of show most nights. They usually only had one show around 8:30 if I remember correctly. And you do want to make your reservations for Onda because it was by far the best restaurant on the ship. And take good care of the ship as I will be on the cruise following yours.

Thanks to all.  Our PCC had no problem booking me two Onda reservations,  I had him make one Onda reservation, then Teppanyaki, then another Onda and told him I'd take it from there.  Have now booked one Le Bistro and one Cagney's and can't quite decide on the sixth specialty meal.    I keep going back and forth between the two menus .... may let Larry choose.

Has anyone tried going in to Cagney's not using a package promo or latitude perk and ordering an appetizer, soup or salad and maybe a dessert (no main)?  That would make decision much easier 🙂

16 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

Thanks to all.  Our PCC had no problem booking me two Onda reservations,  I had him make one Onda reservation, then Teppanyaki, then another Onda and told him I'd take it from there.  Have now booked one Le Bistro and one Cagney's and can't quite decide on the sixth specialty meal.    I keep going back and forth between the two menus .... may let Larry choose.

Has anyone tried going in to Cagney's not using a package promo or latitude perk and ordering an appetizer, soup or salad and maybe a dessert (no main)?  That would make decision much easier 🙂

There is no reason that you can’t do that at Cagney’s

39 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

The menu is totally a la carte.

Every item has a price.

You pay for whatever you order - 1 item or 6 - just keep upping the tally.