App has wrong room, wrong ship, right date

Norcal8941

I wanted to see if anyone has dealt with this. We are sailing on 2 different ships one day apart. Our app shows the correct date for the 1st sailing, but the ship is for the 2nd sailing and the room is for the 2nd sailing. Our first sailing is incorrect on the app with the exception of the date. On the website everything is correct. How concerned should I be about this?

I'm sailing out of FLL this Feb and am booked to sail from S.F. in 2025. My information shows I'm sailing from S.F. next month, but the rest of the information is correct. Princess just does not have their programs running well. I can't seem to download the new app. Maybe my phone is too old or something. Gives me errors. I have read here that the new app works better. Have you tried it?

3 minutes ago, skynight said:

I have read here that the new app works better. Have you tried it?

I've tried it, and it definitely doesn't work better for me. Other people have had similar or very different experiences. 

1 hour ago, Norcal8941 said:

I wanted to see if anyone has dealt with this. We are sailing on 2 different ships one day apart. Our app shows the correct date for the 1st sailing, but the ship is for the 2nd sailing and the room is for the 2nd sailing. Our first sailing is incorrect on the app with the exception of the date. On the website everything is correct. How concerned should I be about this?

Have sort of the same problem.  Sailing Ruby from 22 Mar - 7 May (4 bookings) and then Grand on 8 May - 22 May (2 bookings).  Dates on new/old apps show 22 Mar - 22 May as one cruise.  Ship is shown as Grand with booking # for 15 May cruise and room # for Grand.  Excursions listed  on app are for the 15 May cruise.  The old app showing only the Ruby  was correct until we decided to book the Grand. Then the app combined both ships into one voyage and the new app carried data over the same way.  Website is correct and just plan to show up at the port with Paid In Full invoice and Travel Summary.  Don't think Princess would understand if I tried calling. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Have sort of the same problem.  Sailing Ruby from 22 Mar - 7 May (4 bookings) and then Grand on 8 May - 22 May (2 bookings).  Dates on new/old apps show 22 Mar - 22 May as one cruise.  Ship is shown as Grand with booking # for 15 May cruise and room # for Grand.  Excursions listed  on app are for the 15 May cruise.  The old app showing only the Ruby  was correct until we decided to book the Grand. Then the app combined both ships into one voyage and the new app carried data over the same way.  Website is correct and just plan to show up at the port with Paid In Full invoice and Travel Summary.  Don't think Princess would understand if I tried calling. 

I would at least send an email to IT

AskOceanMedallion@carnival.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norcal8941 said:

Is this with the "new" app or the old one?  (Not that it makes a huge difference...but if it's the new app mark it off as just another glitch that needs to be fixed.)

It is with both apps. We did a chat with customer service and they saw the issue and said they were escalating it, whatever that means. We sail Sat and it is still incorrect. We also plan to show up invoice in hand with printed travel summary. Ugh.

It will probably correct itself when you get onboard.  When they first came out with the old app we were doing B2B, two separate bookings and the first cruise totally disappeared off the app one week before departure.  Fixed itself a couple hours after we boarded.

• Like 1