Question on possible phone scam

indexcards

Has anyone else received a call , supposedly from Princess,  offering an "opportunity"  to purchase for $7,500.00 a listing of future cruise and or hotel stay benefits.   I couldn't see any advantage to the offering even if it was from Princess.  

42 minutes ago, indexcards said:

Has anyone else received a call , supposedly from Princess,  offering an "opportunity"  to purchase for $7,500.00 a listing of future cruise and or hotel stay benefits.   I couldn't see any advantage to the offering even if it was from Princess.  

It is run by Open Network Exchange, the same Princess contractor that now staff future cruise sales on board ship.

42 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

MANY people have posted about this "offer".  Even though it *appears* to be fully legit, I personally would not touch it!

the owners of ONE used to own a company that allowed timeshare owners to trade weeks for cruises. They sold that company  then leveraged their contacts with cruise lines to start Open Network Exchange. That is why the offer has a timeshare sales feel to it.

I got his call two weeks ago.  Wasn't thrilled that the guy knew so much about my past sailings and made it seem like they were calling about my December Sky sailing.  

It was a big no thank you from me.  

• Like 1