Applying for shareholder onboard credit.

EM35

1 hour ago, RJChatsworth said:

Applied today to Stockperks on their web site for actual shareholder OBC for upcoming cruise.  Very simple, had to put cruise booking ref, my name, DoB, email address and date (month/date/year) of cruise.  Received an immediate response to say it would be applied within 5 working days.

I noticed on the web site that our share certificate had been accepted for all Carnival brands.

Simples - I hope!!

I have now had my OBC applied to our May Sky Princess cruise, no point asking for our Sept Iona cruise until after the annual report is published, assuming they continue to offer the OBC.  Although since they have gone to the trouble of switching the requests to stockperks, that seems highly likely.

19 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

I have now had my OBC applied to our May Sky Princess cruise, no point asking for our Sept Iona cruise until after the annual report is published, assuming they continue to offer the OBC.  Although since they have gone to the trouble of switching the requests to stockperks, that seems highly likely.

Could you tell me how long it took, John.

I applied to p&o on 2nd Feb. They directed me to stockperks on 7th Feb. App is still showing statement is being processed. It seems very slow 

3 minutes ago, happy v said:

Could you tell me how long it took, John.

I applied to p&o on 2nd Feb. They directed me to stockperks on 7th Feb. App is still showing statement is being processed. It seems very slow 

It took a very full 5 working days from stockperks advising that the OBC request had gone to Princess, to them advising that it had been agreed by Princess.

55 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

It took a very full 5 working days from stockperks advising that the OBC request had gone to Princess, to them advising that it had been agreed by Princess.

Thanks. A while yet then. As mine hasn't even been requested. Thank you 

I contacted Stockperks at 8.30pm on Sunday for my P&O Shareholder OBC and at 1043am on the following day, Monday, it was granted and a revised Booking Confirmation sent at the same time.  When I applied for the OBC I had been notified it could take up to 5 working days!

20 hours ago, happy v said:

Thanks. A while yet then. As mine hasn't even been requested. Thank you 

I received confirmation during the night for my certificate. I applied for OBC at 14.18pm and it was accepted at 15.50pm and new invoice received at 15.53pm. So quite good really.

30 minutes ago, happy v said:

I received confirmation during the night for my certificate. I applied for OBC at 14.18pm and it was accepted at 15.50pm and new invoice received at 15.53pm. So quite good really.

I have now received the revised booking confirmation from Priness, via my TA, which shows the Shareholder OBC  has been added.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, happy v said:

Hi happy v - hope all is well with you. 🙂

It seems you used the App.  Can I assume you just emailed shareholder benefit and were then redirected to the App?   

I sent my claim on 10th (with up-to-date copy of share holding account with Halifax - don't have a certificate) and got the confirmation it had been received but no indication yet of needing to do anything else.   

Why don't they alert you on the confirmation to the App link straight away - or does it only apply to some claims and not others?  (Rhetorical question - the complications of P&O's admin I sometimes think even they couldn't explain!😁)

Oh well, patience - I'll just have to wait and see! 😉

When I applied I decided to go straight to stockperks and set up account with my certificate which then got approved and then claimed my obc which was approved in about 4 days was over the weekend .I didn't bother with p and o ,so I did it off my own back don't know if I was right or wrong to do this but everything is set up and I have checked with my TA and she confirmed it had been added 

1 hour ago, kruzseeka said:

Hi happy v - hope all is well with you. 🙂

It seems you used the App.  Can I assume you just emailed shareholder benefit and were then redirected to the App?   

I sent my claim on 10th (with up-to-date copy of share holding account with Halifax - don't have a certificate) and got the confirmation it had been received but no indication yet of needing to do anything else.   

Why don't they alert you on the confirmation to the App link straight away - or does it only apply to some claims and not others?  (Rhetorical question - the complications of P&O's admin I sometimes think even they couldn't explain!😁)

Oh well, patience - I'll just have to wait and see! 😉

Lovely to hear from you Kruz. I applied to p&o as normal. I received the confirmation email on 2nd Feb. It was the 7th. before they redirected me to stockperks. It then took until 13th for stockperks to verify. So I suppose you could start the process. Regarding p&o admin I received 6 notifications of receipt of claim.,...2 after they had redirected me to stockperks!

Good luck, and enjoy your cruise 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happy v said:

Lovely to hear from you Kruz. I applied to p&o as normal. I received the confirmation email on 2nd Feb. It was the 7th. before they redirected me to stockperks. It then took until 13th for stockperks to verify. So I suppose you could start the process. Regarding p&o admin I received 6 notifications of receipt of claim.,...2 after they had redirected me to stockperks!

Good luck, and enjoy your cruise 

Thanks for that time line. I'll keep on top of it but give them a day or two yet.  Actually I paid ahead of the 90 days since it was through an agent who usually request payment a month before P&O so perhaps P&O haven't received the payment yet.  But I sent details of the payment receipt - perhaps that is expecting too much!  I'll be chasing it up though. 

Hope you have a great trip too.  Take care. 🙂

• Thanks 1