Excursion sales

wpas1

Does Celebrity ever have sales on excursions?  If yes, when do these happen?  Also, if I book an excursion now and the price is reduced can I get the lower price?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sometimes but they aren’t very predictable.  You can cancel your existing reservation and rebook, but you have to hope that it doesn’t sell out in the interim.

Edited by Alakegirl

Yes you can, you have to cancel the existing reservation and rebook at the lower price. Just confirm there are still spots available and rebook immediately or you could lose your spot. A “flash sale” can happen at any time. I booked excursions during a “flash sale” at the end of August and the price has not come close since, including the “Black Friday” sale.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

During Thanks giving and cyber Monday they put the cruise planner at 50% off also they repeated the promo during Christmas (shore excursion, beverage packages, specialty dinning, etc)

Edited by gerelmx

15 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

During Thanks giving and cyber Monday they put the cruise planner at 50% off also they repeated the promo during Christmas (shore excursion, beverage packages, specialty dinning, etc)

During that flash sale only 1 of our bookings had discounts at 30-40 on a select few excursions.  We had better luck with the August flash sale.

On my cruise, the sale on shore excursions during Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday was nowhere near 50%. I think it depends on how well a particular excursion is selling on a given cruise. There were better discounts for upgrading the beverage and wifi packages.