How can I communicate with others on ship with MSC for me app

coscab

Posted (edited)

The app has a chat feature (it's like texting). You can text back and forth once you are both signed into the ship's Wi-Fi. You may have to add him (there is a  "+" symbol to add recipients) when you first hit the chat button on the top right. To add him, you can enter his name and stateroom number or scan his QR code that's on his card or on his app. He has to accept your request. You can put your phone in airplane mode then turn on Wi-Fi. 

Once added, just tap on his name and text like you normally would. He'll get the text a few seconds after you send it. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The app has a chat feature (it's like texting). You can text back and forth once you are both signed into the ship's Wi-Fi. You may have to add him (there is a  "+" symbol to add recipients) when you first hit the chat button on the top right. To add him, you can enter his name and stateroom number or scan his QR code that's on his card or on his app. He has to accept your request. You can put your phone in airplane mode then turn on Wi-Fi. 

Once added, just tap on his name and text like you normally would. He'll get the text a few seconds after you send it. 

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Also, i remember one of our cruise companions having to go to the photo shop for help on something. 

26 minutes ago, FSHLOT said:

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Also, i remember one of our cruise companions having to go to the photo shop for help on something. 

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Great, thank you so much!

Posted (edited)

Just get WhatsApp or Line app or any other messaging services that use wifi. Set it up before cruising, rest it out....I think that would be easier than using the MSC app.

Edited by xcell
  • Like 1