Prospect w/c assist at SeaTac

Has anybody used Prospect at SeaTac?  They offer (free) w/c transport from curbside drop-off to ticketing & maybe to the gate....Since some of the gates require a train ride from the main terminal I'm wondering how that would work + getting from where the shuttles up to ticketing with luggage, etc. would be a challenge.  TIA.

It's interesting that they are calling out the provider name of Prospect. Don't let that confuse you - it's just the regular airport wheelchair assist. If you have enough mobility to get from the curb to inside the terminal by ticketing, there are the chairs set aside where you wait for your wheelchair pickup. Otherwise, they are basically saying to call ahead if you can't get into the terminal on your own without assistance. That's when you'd talk to them about special arrangements. 

I'd also suggest posting in Disabled Cruise Travel - you are more likely to find somebody who can share about this specific service at SeaTac.

Edited by ccqueenanne
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ccqueenanne said:

It's interesting that they are calling out the provider name of Prospect. Don't let that confuse you - it's just the regular airport wheelchair assist. If you have enough mobility to get from the curb to inside the terminal by ticketing, there are the chairs set aside where you wait for your wheelchair pickup. Otherwise, they are basically saying to call ahead if you can't get into the terminal on your own without assistance. That's when you'd talk to them about special arrangements. 

I'd also suggest posting in Disabled Cruise Travel - you are more likely to find somebody who can share about this specific service at SeaTac.

Thanks - we're actually not going on a cruise but flying to Maui & I couldn't find a FAQ that addressed this -- I had spine surgery early in December & still am limited in walking + we'll have luggage so getting from the drop-off area up to ticketing, thru Security & taking the train to the appropriate gate would be a real challenge thus I thought this might do the trick.  I'm not using any assistive devices which would be another wrinkle in the picture.