Aquaclass Sofa Config

Snycki

I am taking a cruise on Egde with my three year old child. We are booked in Aquaclass, along with other family members (no other children), but I didn’t consider the bed situation when booking. I’m wondering about the sofa in Aquaclass, and if it converts to a bed like other cabins. We travel frequently but always sleep in our own beds. They sleep great on a regular bed in hotel room with portable bumpers or a travel toddler bed (like an air mattress but with bumpers and toddler sized). I’m wondering if I should bring the portable bumpers for the sofa or the travel bed. I understand Aquaclass is almost exclusively couples, so there’s not much info that I can find. 

Please, no comments about a toddler in Aquaclass. It’s just the two of us and children are allowed. They are extremely well-traveled and thus well-behaved with excellent manners, and I’m quick to act when they do have a toddler moment.

Edited by Snycki

• Snycki changed the title to Aquaclass Sofa Config
6 minutes ago, Snycki said:

I am taking a cruise on Egde with my three year old child. We are booked in Aquaclass, along with other family members (no other children), but I didn’t consider the bed situation when booking. I’m wondering about the sofa in Aquaclass, and if it converts to a bed like other cabins. We travel frequently but always sleep in our own beds. They sleep great on a regular bed in hotel room with portable bumpers or a travel toddler bed (like an air mattress but with bumpers and toddler sized). I’m wondering if I should bring the portable bumpers for the sofa or the travel bed. I understand Aquaclass is almost exclusively couples, so there’s not much info that I can find. 

Please, no comments about a toddler in Aquaclass. It’s just the two of us and children are allowed. They are extremely well-traveled and thus well-behaved with excellent manners, and I’m quick to act when they do have a toddler moment.

Why don't you just ask for the bed to be configured

as 2 separate beds?

7 hours ago, Snycki said:

Aqua class are set up for 2 people only.  The sofas do not convert to a bed.  Option would be to split the bed in the room 2 twins.  

• Like 1

Sofa  has no arms, is not very wide/ deep and is low to the ground. It is  not soft..but could work with  Happy Napper..

Edited by hcat