Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Not a bad week to be going to the Caribbean. A long hard winter is just around the corner…Potentially Snowmageddon 2.

IMG_8927.thumb.jpeg.cf3b7645022a35d01807029e528278e7.jpeg

I was wondering if / when you were going to make an appearance. For a minute I thought I was being shunned. Glad you're feeling better, Greg!...

• Like 14
  • Haha 12

One of the most important ingredients when it comes to a good night's sleep on the ship. I normally sleep with a fan on, but since I can't fit a fan in my carry on bag, I use ear plugs to deaden the sounds that might occur while in board. This could be anything from hangars banging around in the closet or kids running up and down the hall in the middle of the night.

PXL_20240112_124640125.jpg

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

One of the most important ingredients when it comes to a good night's sleep on the ship. I normally sleep with a fan on, but since I can't fit a fan in my carry on bag, I use ear plugs to deaden the sounds that might occur while in board. This could be anything from hangars banging around in the closet or kids running up and down the hall in the middle of the night.

PXL_20240112_124640125.jpg

I'm that respect I'm lucky! I take out my hearing aids and hear nothing.  

Hugs from Texas

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, zencruisers said:

They almost always went in circles!! 

When I think about it, if society was as litigious as we are now back then, there would have been several class action lawsuits filed against the maker.

All based on false advertising, it was the worst misrepresentation since Lucy promised to not remove the football before Charlie Brown's kick attempt!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

My sister has an app that plays fan sounds when she travels. Apparently she can’t sleep without the sound of a fan.

• Like 12

Things are already beginning to spiral out of control here at work, but that's nothing new. Always happens on the day before my vacation. Just gotta keep my eye on the ball... "Be the ball Danny"

• Like 4
  • Haha 14

20 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Things are already beginning to spiral out of control here at work, but that's nothing new. Always happens on the day before my vacation. Just gotta keep my eye on the ball... "Be the ball Danny"

“Naaannnnaannaannaaa!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I did end up keeping all of my old cruise cards going allll the way back to my Blue Card in 2010... Also the many Norwegian cruise cards (with Vibe access cards in purple and white) and the Virgin Voyages bracelets...

PXL_20240112_013731645.thumb.jpg.937b6e66359b6975aeb3302c4926ab5e.jpg

PXL_20240112_014526632.jpg

Jealous that you have boxes, we've always got the bands at the port, they never mailed them to us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sherry84 said:

Jealous that you have boxes, we've always got the bands at the port, they never mailed them to us.

Yeah, these are from their very first sailings back in 2021 2022... I was lucky enough to be on the very first voyage from Miami on the Scarlet Lady on October 6th 2021...