Anthem 03/10/24

I'm booked to go on the Anthem on March 10th of this year, and I just looked on a few different websites (I was interested in trying to get an upgrade in room) and that date is no longer listed. Does that mean the ship is 100% at capacity? 😱

It could be sold out, they may be making some stateroom adjustments behind the scenes, very small chance the ship has been chartered, unlikely the ship will be out of service for repairs.  There could be many reasons but there's a good chance you'll be on the ship enjoying your vacation that week.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soremekun said:

It could be sold out, they may be making some stateroom adjustments behind the scenes, very small chance the ship has been chartered, unlikely the ship will be out of service for repairs.  There could be many reasons but there's a good chance you'll be on the ship enjoying your vacation that week.

It looks like my hopes of getting an upgrade are probably not going to come true though, c'est la vie

3 hours ago, soremekun said:

Also note: Some school districts have Spring Break that week.

IDK about other districts which would be driving distance of Port Liberty, but NYC, the largest public school district in the country, has Spring Break from the end of school 4/19 through 4/30.

• Thanks 1

Schools in my area of PA are closed the week of March 24th.

This sailing had limited cabins available last year when we were looking at dates in March.  We ended up booking March 3rd.

Royal up may have some options for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

IDK about other districts which would be driving distance of Port Liberty, but NYC, the largest public school district in the country, has Spring Break from the end of school 4/19 through 4/30.

To be fair, one of the reasons I chose this date is because I work at a college and it's our spring break dates. So I'm guessing it's probably a popular college spring break time period. Although when I was a student I remember my break being in April 🤷

• Like 1