Itinerary on MVJ

stretchcruz

2 minutes ago, stretchcruz said:

I'm having a senior moment and I can't find the itinerary with arrival and departure times on MVJ. It's not under calendar, the ports are there but no times. Help! And thanks.

These are usually found on your invoice. 

4 minutes ago, millybess said:

I should add that the times will show up on the calendar on MVJ if you have something booked on a particular day. 

Right. But I want to see arrival and departure times.

I'll see if I can find the invoice in my email. Just seems that I should be able to find it on MVJ.

22 minutes ago, stretchcruz said:

Right. But I want to see arrival and departure times.

I'll see if I can find the invoice in my email. Just seems that I should be able to find it on MVJ.

Hi Dobie -

Hope all is well.  That's correct - you can't ever see it in MVJ.  (It would be great if you could).  Since we have the same TA, just contact them to get a copy of the invoice they sent you earlier - usually the arrival departure dates and times and tenders yes/no are listed around page 3.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, stretchcruz said:

Just did a live chat. She said that it's not in MVJ and she's emailing me an invoice. I don't feel quite so stupid. Thanks everyone!

You can only "request" your Guest Invoice  through MVJ and it will be emailed to you.  However if you use a TA, the request option disappears from your MVJ account.  In that case you must call Viking direct or have your TA send it to you.  I like our TA but I miss the option of requesting my Guest Invoice through MVJ.  I know from past experience that Viking changes stuff - like docking vs anchoring, the hotel for your pre or post, times in port etc - and they never email you the change.