Princess Upgrade Offer

trbarton

If you have made a bid for an upgrade before & it was excepted, how long before you were notified with your new stateroom number?  The web site says that it could by as little as 2 days before the cruise. 

Thanks for the answers from people that has had a bid excepted. 

I have a bid in & if it is excepted, I’ll post how long before the cruise I was notified, to give people an idea as to what might  happen. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trbarton said:

If you have made a bid for an upgrade before & it was excepted, how long before you were notified with your new stateroom number?  The web site says that it could by as little as 2 days before the cruise. 

I have a bid in & if it is excepted, I’ll post how long before the cruise I was notified, to give people an idea as to what might  happen. 

Tom😀

With the greatest respect Tom, why have you started another thread on upgrades when you have posted and had replies to the exact same post in the other thread about the same thing.

9 hours ago, leck57 said:

With the greatest respect Tom, why have you started another thread on upgrades when you have posted and had replies to the exact same post in the other thread about the same thing.

Thanks. Sorry I couldn’t find it so that’s why I started another thread. I’ll see if I can find our how this can be removed. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Thanks. Sorry I couldn’t find it so that’s why I started another thread. I’ll see if I can find our how this can be removed. 

Tom😀

The easiest way to have the thread removed is to "report" it using the three dot menu at the upper right corner of the post. Explain to the powers that be why you would like the post removed.

Just recieved ab up grade a few days ago, it was 16 days before the cruise

14 hours ago, trbarton said: