Check-in without a Medallion

I've changed my mind after reading all this. Once we ordered medallions and they were so delayed they arrived at our home the afternoon we had left on a morning flight. So, at check-in they expected us to have our medallions. They were unprepared for passengers showing up without medallions and not having them already ready to pick up. That caused so much confusion that we had to wait while they figured it out as they evidently don't have the facilities to make new medallions on shore. They did however make old-style cruise cards for us so we could board. We then had to wait in the horrendous first day guest services line to get new medallions made. We said never again. Just arrange to have them picked up at the port and deal with the blue lane by arriving later. Now I see reports that even after arriving after 1 PM the blue line was too long. Hoping the shipping problem was a rare issue, I just changed the next two cruises to ship to home. We'll see ...

Edited by beg3yrs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

I think whats got Elite/suites annoyed isn't the lounge when you get thru checkin. Yes lounge is there.

But having to stand in a longer line To Get In, BEFORE Check in.

THIS!