Check in?

I have check in date for my 3/25 cruise (paid in full) there is no check in date for my 5/6/24 or 5/26/25 cruise listed. . Both cruises have balances due. Do they list date  for check in after final payment? TIA 

That is interesting - I'm not booked on a Carnival ship until the end of August, but if I look at my planner, I do see a check-in date under my To-Do List (and we have not made final payment yet) so I'm not sure why you aren't seeing that on your May 2024 cruise.

3 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

I have check in date for my 3/25 cruise (paid in full) there is no check in date for my 5/6/24 or 5/26/25 cruise listed. . Both cruises have balances due. Do they list date  for check in after final payment? TIA 

I don't see check in dates for any of my 2025 cruises that have balances but do see a date for my 2024 cruises including a 5/11/24 which are paid in full.

My 2/13/25 cruise - only deposit has been paid ...

I just recently paid off my March and June 2024 cruises (in December), but I was able to see the check-in date before I made that last payment.  I have a reminder set in my phone to get up early to get an early check-in slot lol.

Capture.JPG

I have a check-in date listed for my 23 APRIL, 2024 cruise, but not for the 28 JULY, 2024 or 09 AUGUST, 2024.  Could it be that they only list the check-in dates for your first upcoming cruise, and list the next one only after your check-in is completed for that one (only list one at a time)?

i also noticed this. the online checkin in the to do list only appears in 1 out of 4 cruises i have booked.

all of the ones where final payment has not been submitted, does not show the check in date in the to do list

11 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

I have a check-in date listed for my 23 APRIL, 2024 cruise, but not for the 28 JULY, 2024 or 09 AUGUST, 2024.  Could it be that they only list the check-in dates for your first upcoming cruise, and list the next one only after your check-in is completed for that one (only list one at a time)?

Maybe??!! This makes me feel better!!! 

10 hours ago, shof515 said:

i also noticed this. the online checkin in the to do list only appears in 1 out of 4 cruises i have booked.

all of the ones where final payment has not been submitted, does not show the check in date in the to do list

My final payment for 5/6 cruise is 2/8 so I guess I’ll just wait and see. And 🤞Thanks!